The December husband-and-wife pop quizzes of ElectroLegs (remember that’s their group project, but we’re presenting their individual personas here) continue this week with, Muekanisms. Last week we featured her hubby, Aux.78. Like I previously stated, they’re a little more experimental, but what is “pop” anyway? Let’s challenge the paradigm! Anyway, this week, the wife is up. Straight outta’ El Paso (reppin’ my hometown) — check her out.
Again, much thanks to Fran Santelli for having these guys on her MySpace Page or else these last 2 pop quizzes would never have happened.
December 12, 2008
Forthcoming Release: Muekanisms (Self-Released)
Release Date: January 2009
This, That, or the Other
1. Underground OR Mainstream? Underground
2. Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision OR Make a lot of Money? (or both)??? Both
3. Studio or Stage? Both
4. Spirituality OR Hedonism? Both
5. Make Love, Have Sex, OR %$*!? Have Sex
6. Music is my passion, outlet, escape, business.
7. I’m musically inspired by imagination and visuals...
8. My favorite old school joint is “The Power” by Snap!
9. If I was a super hero I’d be Cheetara.
10. Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll should change to Soul, Expression, and Aggression.
12. I want my fans to: Listen to different shit.
13. If I could share one thing about myself it would be: My videos and photography.
14. Wild Card! We need more orginal, creative music “Inventors.”
15. I want my musical legacy to be: Strange, but simple and consistent.